Voisonics add-ons significantly boost Enswitch’s reporting and interpreting capability as well as providing plug-ins which increase the telephone system’s functionality.
If you have a specific feature you’d like to incorporate in your own Enswitch system, give Voisonics a call.
Telometry/Call Statistics by Voisonics
We have improved on the ability to report and analyse calls made available through Enswitch itself.
Our call statistics packages allows you to know more, faster – and make better decisions about how to deploy your resources.
This call reporting package seamlessly integrates with Enswitch and your web browser.
Telometry/Call Statistics by Voisonics provides both the big picture of your telephone system’s use, as well as allowing you to dive deep on details.
Queue reports, as well as individual call centre agent reports can be seen – with data presented in table or chart form (you choose).
Our enhancements allow resources to be more efficiently allocated through real time updates, and reports downloaded with ease.
Ask about a one month free trial of Telometry/Call Statistics by Voisonics.
Voisonics Queue Panel
We like to think of our Queue Panel reporting package as being the Enswitch control panel… but on steroids.
This provides enhanced control, and, as well as being able to manage calls as you normally do, enables you to view real time reports on the same screen.
- Agents can view and change their own queue status.
- Managers can view and change the status of all agents.
- Redirect, hang up, or initiate new calls.
- Embed Telometry/Call Statistics reports, updating in real-time.
- Enable call center managers to see the big picture.
Voisonics Dropbox integration
Make it easier to playback call recordings and voicemails by choosing Enswitch conversations to be automatically uploaded to Dropbox.
As a true multi-tenant system, each user can have their own Dropbox account, while select recording groups and mailboxes may be uploaded.
Our clients find the Voisonics Dropbox option is a faster, easier and better way to record and listen back to recordings rather than through the Enswitch website and platform.
Inbound SMS routing
Enable your customers and teams to accept inbound SMS or text messages, and set their choice of destination whether it be a telephone or email address.
This add-on allows you to select the destination for these important messages.
Be more responsive to your customers with automatic replies, either permanently or according to time schedules set by you.
Other addons to lift Enswitch’s productivity and usefulness
- Email-to-fax to allow users to send faxes by attaching a PDF to an email.
- Batch export of call data records (CDRs) to .csv files, with web-based management.
- Batch export of call recordings to MP3 files.
- XMPP/Jabber Instant Message integration with presence updates for telephone activity.
- Telephony plug-in to authorise international calls using a PIN.
- Telephony plug-in to allow call spy using short feature codes.
- Telephony plug-in to allow call pickup using short feature codes.
- Telephony plug-in to perform spoken dial-by-name using Google’s speech-to-text transcription.
- Integration with the R-Hub web conferencing platform.
- Websocket server implementation for scalable pushing of call events and configuration changes to clients.
- Custom designed login pages to impress customers.
- Bespoke Dashboard plug-ins to give users an overview of their account and features.
- GlusterFS design and implementation for high-availability filesystem storage.
- System monitoring for reliability and performance, with over 200 vital metrics based on a decade of Enswitch experience.